1.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I attended an event Crystal Bay Catering hosted for my friend Barbara did for Christmas 2017 at sea ranch - everyone got sick afterward (including me) - the food was definitely not good. So after the event and I got time I look into it further.

I looked Crystal Bay Caterers up on the internet on Fla Department of Health inspection. They inspected Crystal Bay on April 19 and they have like an Administrative Compliant recommendation filed against them for consistent bad sanitation reports. Their employees do not even wash their hands before they handle food, it is in the report.

Barbara already did a Yelp review on them, but obviously, the word did not get out in time for us - This Catering Company ruined my Christmas - before you use them you should look Crystal Bay Caterer up on the internet Florida Health Dept. Business: CRYSTAL BAY CATERERS District: Region 2 •License Type: Catering License Number: CAT6013815 – lasts review had an Administrative complaint recommended (Follow-up Inspection Required) for 5 violations – repeat violations.

Read some history, this company had to be reprimanded by Fla Health Department for stupid simple things like not washing their hands before using their bare hands preparing raw food. What moron’s, the Health Department is in your kitchen, you know you are being watched, and you still do stupid (and gross stuff) right in front of them?

I can only image what they do when they are not being inspected. Again, do not take my word, look up their entire report yourself before you use Crystal Bay Caterers

Review about: Crystal Bay Caterers Catering.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Sanitation standards.

Comments